Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Natural (...But Not Too Much!) Eye Make Up

Hi!
Here I am again... with a natural, but not too much, eye make up!
I decided to use as a base a long lasting eyeshadow in stick and I traced an "important" eyeliner using a very creamy swampy green! I like this sort of look because tracing this kind of line is not too much challenging for a myopic like me!!! XD
I promise, anyway, that I'll improve my eyeliner HD skill *__*








As you can see I used the long lasting stick eyeshadow number 07 by Kiko all over the eyelid. Then I applied in the center of the eyelid the brighter pearly colour from the palette Monarch by Smashbox (here another make up realized with this palette).
Then I blended the warm matte brown into the socket line and lastly I used the copper colour in the inferior eyelid!

Summarizing!

EYESHADOWS: from the palette Monarch by Smashbox; 
EYESHADOW BASE: the long lasting stick eyeshadow number 07 by Kiko
MASCARA:The Falsies by Maybelline;
EYE PENCIL:the Multiplay number 17 by Pupa (a wonderful colour, excellent texture).

See you soon! 


kisses =)

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4763995/?claim=73aukea88z6">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment