Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Bronze Rose Eye Make Up


Hi!!!
Here the make up of today:





I used the so called "Warm" palette by Zoeva. I really love the colours which contains, even if some colours are a little bit  dusty ...
Anyway, all over the eyelid I applied a metallic brown, a bronze , under the eyebrow I used a matte white, and in the socket-line a matte rose-orange which gives, in my opinion, a lot of light to the sight!
Lastly in the inferior eyelid I applied a matte brown-violet!


Summarizing:

EYESHADOWS:see above;

EYESHADOW BASE:Elizabeth Arden eye primer (more info here);

MASCARA:the falsies volum'express by Maybelline;

EYE PENCIL:Multiplay 09 by Pupa (here another make up where I used this pencil);

Let me know your critic opinion about this look!
Kisses=)
Marghe

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4763995/?claim=73aukea88z6">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>



2 comments: