Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Lilac Bronze and Fuxia Eye Make Up

Hi!!!
Today I realized this make up!



Near the tear duct I applied a lilac. I created  a veeery approximate v shape in the external part of the eyelid with very warm bronze colour and to give some vitaly to the look I applied a fuxia in the center of the eyelid!
Under the eyebrows I used a bright yellow, and I've noticed right now that I've blended in a terrible way!!! XD
Anyway, in the inferior eyelid I used lilac and bronze!




Summarizing!

EYESHADOWS: from the palette 88 by Zoeva; 
EYESHADOW BASE: the Elizabeth Arden one;
MASCARA:The Falsies by Maybelline;
EYE PENCIL:a black eye pencil by Maybelline.

See you soon! 


kisses =)
Marghe

Here a song for you =)

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4763995/?claim=73aukea88z6">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>





No comments:

Post a Comment