Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Flu Eye MakeUp

Hi!!!
This is not a flu-o make up but a flu eye makeup!!! In these days  I didn't feel very well but yesterday I decided to create this make up in order to appear less tired and to cancel a little all the redness around the eye. 
So here the result:










In order to reduce the redness and to open the sight I applied very bright matte colours. Under the eyebrows I applied a very pale matte\satin turquoise by Madina ( mint candy 666) which gives a lot of light in my opinion. I applied the same colour underneath.


All over the eyelid I used this pale green, by Madina,  number 085 of the extra stay collection.



Finally I gave a little bit of depth to the sight using a matte brown from the Au naturelle by Sleek along the socket line.
Underneath I applied a super shimmery brown to enlarge the sight.



Summarizing:

EYESHADOWS:see above; 

EYESHADOW BASE:Elizabeth Arden eye primer;

MASCARA:Maybelline The Falsies;

EYE PENCIL:Eye Designer Brun Foncé 402, by l'Oréal (wonderful colour);


Let me know your critic opinion about this look!
Thanks for stopping by...kisses!!!
Marghe

p.s. Here another wonderful concert by David Bowie =)


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4763995/?claim=73aukea88z6">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>





19 comments:

  1. Lovely eye makeup Marghe!! :) I hope your eyes get well soon dear!
    xoxo
    Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear Niesha! =)
      I feel better now, thanks for stopping by,
      kisses
      Marghe

      Delete
  2. Bel pezzo del Duca. Ma dietro di lui c'è Skin??? :) Spero tu stia un po' meglio adesso, il look è molto efficace nella sua semplicità, bisogna però avere una bella mano nello sfumare la matita nella rima inferiore :)
    Baci, Elena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ciao Elena =) no non è Skin ma è Gail Ann Dorsey; è stata la sua bassista per un certo periodo... adesso lei suona per Lenny Kravitz.. =(
      Sto meglio ma non sono ancora guarita del tutto, quest'anno è partito male con raffreddori\influenze, di solito non prendo mai niente!
      Grazie per essere passata, a prestissimo
      Marghe

      Delete
  3. beautiful ..loved it...take care dear

    my recent one :http://www.indianbeautyforever.com/2013/10/sleek-makeup-blush-by-3-lace-blush.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful eye make up here , looks like u r good doing this ,,

    * My Blog :-
    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    P.S. Follow me on insta & i will instantly follow back @nanyslife

    N@NY

    Followed u with GFC & Bloglovin , wanna follow me back ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ciao Marghe!!! come stai?? è da un sacco che sono distante dai blog!
    tu sei sempre brava , questo make up è davvero delicato e portabilissimo! poi tu hai un colore degli occhi davvero bello!
    bacioni vado a vedere gli altri make up che hai proposto

    ti aspetto al mio giveaway pausacioccolata!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ciao cara Elisa, sono stata meglio giorni fa.. ma da ieri l'altro sono peggiorata ancora, un mal di gola assurdo e tosse.. sob
      è da un sacco che non scrivo sul blog e non mi sono neanche truccata molto...oggi pomeriggio vado a fare shopping e magari mi compro qualcosa di nuovo per la mia collezione make up..
      Mi dispiace di non aver participato al tuo concorso ma non ho proprio avuto tempo in questi giorni.
      Un abbraccio grande
      Marghe

      Delete
  6. Nice makeup! Usually when I'm sick I feel too tired to put makeup, but I still do it anyway! I'm sorry to hear you're ill. I hope you feel better soon! By the way thank you for all your sweet comments on my blog.
    Kisses!

    http://3girlsblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear Sylvia, thanks for stopping by and leave me such a nice comment.
      I felt better last days but I had a setback in these days... i've cough and sore throat...!!! =(
      many kisses
      Marghe

      Delete
  7. Hey you!
    Thanks for the lovely comments on our blog! so fun that you enjoyed our looks!
    But I must say you have the most amazing eye color! Me want it too!!! And with those lashes it really flutters you!!
    //Azure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a lot dear Azure, you've a very nice eye colour too =)
      I've been really happy to receive your visit,
      kisses
      Marghe

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear Simera =)
      Have a wonderful week end
      kisses
      Marghe

      Delete
  9. Thanks a lot dear,
    have a wonderful week end,
    kisses
    Marghe

    ReplyDelete