Friday, March 7, 2014

Golden Copper Eye MakeUp

Hi dear!
Yesterday I created this warm look using 5 eyeshadows:







1) First of all I applied under the eyebrows a shimmery white-rose by Madina, from the Vintage Memories Collection


2) Then all over the eyelid I applied this gold-sand colour by Artdeco number 241



3) Along the socket-line I used these 2 colours from the Warm palette by Zoeva:


4) Lastly, underneath I applied this matte-dark-rose by Madina, Vintage Memories Collection:


MASCARA:the FULL EXPOSURE mascara by Smashbox, great product especially for sensible eyes, resistant and it works!;


EYESHADOW BASE: the usual Elizabeth Arden Advanced Eye Fix Primer;


EYE PENCIL:no one;

That's all for today!!!

Kisses

Marghe

p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)


p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter! 


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4763995/?claim=73aukea88z6">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks dear, it's ideal for everyday look and really comfortable for every occasion =)
      kisses
      Marghe

      Delete
  2. Wow, this is amazing!!!!
    Great make up! :D
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. I think you have a really nice collection of shadows!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear Sylvia, I'm glad you like my collection!!!
      Kisses
      Marghe

      Delete
  4. Ciao carissima Marghe, non ho mai provato Artdeco...questo colore dorato è bellissimo!
    Bacione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ciao Eva =) Non è male come marchio Artdeco, sono ombretti di qualità, quasi cremosi direi..Texture particolare, per imparare ad usarli bisogna..usarli! Altrimenti fanno scherzi tipo finire nelle pieghe, forse proprio a causa della polvere così creamy! Io li compro al Douglas ma li ho visti anche in farmacia =)
      Baci
      Marghe

      Delete
  5. What cute and natural looks this eye makeup :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear Claudia,
      thanks a lot, I'm glad you like this everyday look =)
      Kisses

      Delete
  6. so pretty dear Marghe.. i love these type of shades .. will give it a try.. :)
    Please have a look at my latest blog post too.. Thank u ♥♥
    http://natashabhatt.blogspot.in/2014/03/maybelline-color-show-nail-paint-pink.html

    ReplyDelete