Monday, October 27, 2014

Green Gold Eye MakeUp

Hi dear,
here I am with a new look I created last week for going to work!
I used one eyeshadow, a gold and a brown eye pencil. 
Here the result:















First of all I applied under the eyebrows and underneath this matte white by Kiko:



Then I applied along the socket-line this wonderful green by Pupa,the Matt Extreme number 04,
and I also applied it all over the gold liner underneath, in order to obtain an interesting colour, a metallic gold green!


EYESHADOWS: see above;

EYEPENCIL: I used the Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner, colour Brown and the Gold Glamorous Eye Pencil by Kiko number 400;

MASCARA: Maybelline 3X volum'express;  

EYESHADOW PRIMER: the Advanced Eye Fix Primer by Elizabeth Arden.


That's all for today,
thanks for all the nice comments and I'm so happy to receive requests for eye make up looks, I'll try to do my best!

Kisses
Marghe

p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)


p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter! 


5 comments:

  1. Muy discreto y muy bonito tu nuevo maquillaje, Marghe. Me encanta lo del eyeliner en dorado. Tendría que probar a ver qué tal me queda a mí. Gracias por aceptar mi petición. Bss y muy buen día para ti, guapa:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola Pilar!!! Muchas gracias!! Yo creo que el liner dorado seria perfecto para tu complexion (si applicado como eyeliner o simplemente en la esquina interna del ojo para illuminarlo), especialmente si combinado con un marron cobrizo (bien sombreado en el pliegue del ojo).
      Un besito,
      Marghe

      Delete
  2. I love the colour combination too..u r v talented! Have a beautiful Tuesday dear! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear Ami!!! These glamorous eyepencil by Kiko are super versatile!
      They work well as eyeliner but not in the water line.
      Kisses,
      Marghe

      Delete
  3. wow That golden liner looks perfect around your eyes!
    Love the quality of these photos as well :)
    Thanks for sharing this amazing post with us darling!

    Hope you'll have a wonderful weekend <3

    xxx

    ReplyDelete