Thursday, November 6, 2014

Pink Glow Bronzed Eye MakeUp

Hi dear!!!
Here I am with another go-to-work eye make up look!
Enjoy!












EYESHADOWS:  I used the wonderful 12 Beautiful Color Eye Shadows Palette by Elizabeth Arden. The brown underneath, over the gold eyepencil and the pink blended along the socket-line;

EYEPENCIL: I used the Gold Glamorous Eye Pencil by Kiko number 400;

MASCARA: Maybelline 3X volum'express;  

EYESHADOW PRIMER: the Advanced Eye Fix Primer by Elizabeth Arden.

That's all for today,
thanks for all the nice comments and for the support!

Kisses
Marghe

p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)


p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter! 

6 comments:

  1. Hi dear Marghe! Your eye make up is stunning! I love the colour! Many kisses! Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear Ami! Have a relaxing week end!
      Kisses =)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Really? Thanks a lot dear Karen! I am super satisfied by the result of this pink blush, that result horrible used as a blush (because of my skin tone) but works wuite well with the colour of my eyes eheh!
      Have a serene week end! Kisses,
      Marghe

      Delete
  3. Very pretty colours, great combination for your eye colour:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Oksana, nice to meet you! Thanks a lot for your kind comment! Kisses,
      Marghe

      Delete