Monday, December 1, 2014

The Body Shop Second "Wild" Eye MakeUp

Hi dear!!!
This is a "wild" eye make up because my eyebrows were a little bit crazy this morning, and the lashes too!
In order to create this eye make up I used 2 of my new Body Shop eyeshadows. 
I applied Sand By Me all over the eyelid and under the eyebrows and Chocolate Linger along the socket-line and underneath.
Underneath, is clearly visible the "leopard" mascara application!
That's all, here the result:










1) Colour Crush
Shade: Sand By Me
Nuance: Chou A la Crème


2) Colour Crush
Shade: Chocolate Linger
Nuance: Chocolat Fondant






EYESHADOWS: The Body Shop Colour Crush eyeshadows;

EYEPENCIL: no one;

MASCARA: Maybelline 3X volum'express;  

EYESHADOW PRIMER: the Advanced Eye Fix Primer by Elizabeth Arden.

That's all for today,
let's see very soon!
Kisses
Marghe

p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)


p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter! 

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful post, really interesting! Thx for sharing Marghe..:-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow the mascara looks really good. Nice soft look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear Pat, this mascara simply works, and the price is very good! I repurchase it three or four times!
      Kisses!!!

      Delete
  3. Very subtle look--something I could manage to copy, for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear Kare, thanks a lot, if you have occasion try these eyeshadows, they're work and they're super easy to apply and the blendability is super high!
      Kisses

      Delete