Saturday, January 31, 2015

Glittery Sea Eye MakeUp

Hi dear!!!
After some days under the effects of the flu
I'm back with a new look
I was wearing today for going out for a trip!
As you can see I applied tons of glitters!!!






Infinity Eyeshadows by Kiko 

218 Avorio Macroperlato
275 Electric Blue
274 Mat Light Sea Blue
215 Sparkling Brown

I have used the first 2 eyeshadows (upper line) in this look.



I blended along the socket line the dark violet from the palette by Smashbox (Wonder Vision Eye Set in Flash).
There is the usual problem: the Kiko eyeshadows are impossible to blend with themselves and with other eyeshadows of different brands...


EYESHADOWS: see above;

EYEPENCIL: I used the Multiplay Pupa 02;

EYELINER: the glittery one by Kiko;

MASCARA: Maybelline 3X volum'express;  

EYESHADOW PRIMER: the Advanced Eye Fix Primer by Elizabeth Arden.

That's all for today,
thanks for all the nice comments!
See you soon!
Kisses
Marghe

p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)


p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter! 

7 comments:

  1. Me encanta, Marghe!! el azul es precioso y el toque de brillo...una idea genial!! Bss y espero que ya estés totalmente recuperada:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola Pilar!!! Muchas gracias por tu comentario! No estoy totalmente recuperada... tengo todavia una tos muy fuerte..uff!!!
      Un beso grande!!!
      Marghe

      Delete
  2. Glad you are feeling better, flu is terrible. Really love that look, very vivid :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear Clare, I applied ton of glittery!!! This flu left me as a gift a very strong cough, but, anyway I feel better now =)
      Kisses :*

      Delete
  3. Hi Marghe! Your make up is stunning! kisses! Have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear Ami!!! Thanks a lot! Have a fruitful february,
      kisses!

      Delete
  4. hi dear Marghe! Good to hear you are well and came up with this beautiful look. I haven't done makeup look in a while now but I am very excited to read your post. Hope everything is well with you. Sending you and Camilla our love and kisses from Me and Kodi.

    ReplyDelete