Friday, February 6, 2015

Gold Rose Violet Eye MakeUp

Hi dear,
here I am with the look I was wearing at work yesterday.
I'm in the shimmery period of my life, as you can see (on the eyes but not on my nails!)!
Even today I use my 88 colours palette by Zoeva, I simply take 3 colours ( the white under the eyebrows is by Kiko) and the make up is done!






Under the eyebrows I applied the usual matte white by Kiko number 127!


88 colours palette by Zoeva:



EYESHADOWSsee above;

EYEPENCIL: no one;

MASCARAMaybelline 3X volum'express;  

EYESHADOW PRIMER: the Advanced Eye Fix Primer by Elizabeth Arden.

That's all for today! Thanks for all the lovely comments!!!
Kisses
Marghe

p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)


p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter! 

8 comments:

  1. Looks quite good the pink with the gold. Must try this combination of colours :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear Pat, I'm glad you're like the colour combo!! Kisses!! :*

      Delete
  2. This look is really beautiful Marghe, nice color mix! kisses! Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear Ami!! Have wonderful and peaceful week end too.... it has been a week without end this one..!!!
      Kisses and thanks for your support :*

      Delete
  3. Love the combo of colors of this look! Very beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear Luna! Welcolme on my blog =)
      Kisses
      Marghe

      Delete
  4. your eyes look so natural but at the same time stunning!
    This make-up is so appropriate for a party but can be worn casual as well!

    Have a great weekend!
    xx julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear Julia!! Have a serene weekend :*
      Kisses
      Marghe

      Delete