Monday, March 9, 2015

Brown Violet Eye MakeUp using The Body Shop eyeshadows



Hi dear!!!
The last time I posted the Violet Brown Eye MakeUp...
...today the Brown Violet Eye MakeUp!
I used the same ingredients of the last eye
make up... But the violet liner this time is underneath!
Which version do you prefer?
Let me know!











Colour Crush
Shade: Chocolate Linger
Nuance: Chocolat Fondant





EYESHADOWS: The Body Shop Colour Crush Chocolate Linger;


EYEPENCIL: the Essence Long Lasting eye pencil 08 touch of glam & the expression kajal by Maybelline brown 38;

MASCARA: Maybelline 3X volum'express;  

EYESHADOW PRIMER: the Advanced Eye Fix Primer by Elizabeth Arden.


That's all for today,
thanks for all the nice comments and the support!
See you soon!
Kisses
Marghe

p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)


p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter! 

3 comments:

  1. Hello Marghe! I really like this variation! The pop of purple in the lower lashline is stunning.

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear! It's a simple idea for every day at work! =)
      Kisses,
      Marghe

      Delete
  2. It's subtle and gorgeous and I love the violet on the bottom :-D

    ReplyDelete