Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Die Zauberin Memories: Product Reviews

Hi dear,
today I show you old posts in which I reviewed some products I bought in the past.
If you are interested in some product you've just to click on the title! Enjoy!

80's Eye MakeUp + Avène Hydrance Optimale UV RICHE Rich Hydrating Cream




Magenta Blue Eye MakeUp + Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector Review





Colour Flash Eye MakeUp + Collistar Rossetto Puro Dalia 22 Lipstick Review






Ruby Eye MakeUp & L'Oréal Skin Perfection Purifying Micellar Water vs Clarins Instant Eye Make-Up Remover







Romantic Eye MakeUp + Clarins Daily Energizer Cleansing Gel Review






That's all for today,
thanks for all the nice comments and the support!
See you soon!
Kisses
Marghe

p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)


p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter! 

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow Marghe some great looks here :-D I love the red and green eye makeup looks :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bellissimo make-up, sono un po' restia ad usare un trucco rosso o magenta per gli occhi ma a te dona molto, dovrei trarre ispirazione da te. Il gel Clarins per la pulizia del viso l'ho usato anch'io in passato e sono stata molto soddisfatta.
    Ti auguro una bellissima serata!
    Saluti,
    Flo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie mille Flo! I prodotti Clarins in media si difendono sempre bene e hanno prezzi onesti per la qualità.
      Un abbraccio!

      Delete