Saturday, March 14, 2015

Die Zauberin Nails

Hi dear, 
this is a different post than usual,
here I am showing you a summary of some nails swatches
 in combo with an eye make up!
In the first post I try to imitate a duochrome,
but in the others I simply try to do my best combining well the colours.
I have other shades but I have to find the patience to do some good swatches! 


Gold Emeralds Eye MakeUp and Nail Polish Super Stay 7 Days by Maybelline








Sea Storm Eye MakeUp + Nails of The Day







Delicate Eye MakeUp + Elizabeth Arden Nailcolor Candy Apple NOTD







12 Beautiful Colour Eye Shadows Palette by Elizabeth Arden Eye MakeUp + Color Emotion by Naj-Oleari NOTD






Grey Rose Eye MakeUp + Gold & Bronze Nails of the Week







Khaki Vert Rose Eye MakeUp & Khaki Vert Nails of the Week




Sahara Eye MakeUp + Nails of the Week + Shock Mascara by Collistar Review






Coppery Blue Liner Eye MakeUp







Absolutely Green Eye MakeUp + Vacation Time by Sinful Colors Swatches





Gold Yellow Violet Glittery Eye Make Up + Orange Nails + Liebster Award






That's all for today,
thanks for all the nice comments and the support!
See you soon!
Kisses
Marghe

p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)


p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter! 

6 comments:

  1. So many beautiful looks that is hard to choose! The first one is super beautiful, reminds me to an add made by Chanel about two seasons ago. Also the Absolutely Green Eye MakeUp + Vacation Time by Sinful Colors combo is super pretty! I hope you can make a tutorial on how to get that look. Kisses

    theglowlab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear Marta thanks a lot! For the -absolutely green eye make up- you can click on the link above (-see the title-) and you can see the original post page with more photos in detail, maybe soon I'll a tutorial step by step on my blog, thans for the comment and for your request,
      Kisses
      Marghe

      Delete
  2. wowww I love how these polishes all managed to match your eye make-up!
    They look all sooo great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Marghe, great eye looks and gorgeous nail swatches :-D You have some really pretty colours here :-D

    ReplyDelete