Saturday, May 30, 2015

Die Zauberin Memories - May 2013 Eye MakeUp Looks

Hi dear,
may is finishing, so it's time to look back and see what I've done in the same period but in 2013.
Firstly, an orangy look:

Orange Eye Make Up




Quite portable, isn't it?!

Here another orange look...Not so portable!!!

Flaming Eye Make Up




Another orangy look!... I don't know why I used so much orange in my looks really!

Glittery Violet Orange Eye Make Up





Then I creted this frosty green look:

Golden Silver Green Eye Make Up





Lastly, I revisited orange at the end in combination with green! =)

Silver Green Rusty-Orange Eye Make Up





That's all for today!
Thanks for all the nice comments and for your support!!!
Kisses
Marghe

p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)


p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter! 

5 comments:

  1. They are beautiful all of them - it's difficult to choose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flaming one :O Impressive and artistic, also the more subtle ones are looking very well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear Aneta! Some time I like to play with colours..lastly I create almost always "portable" looks =)

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous looks Marghe. I'm really loving the flaming look :-D <3

    ReplyDelete