Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Pearly Rose Eye MakeUp + My first Nail Art

Hi dear!!!
Here I'm back with a new, very basic, look from the last week.
I used the palette by Yves Saint Laurent Ombres 5 Lumieres - 2 Indian Pink.
Here the result:







palette by Yves Saint Laurent Ombres 5 Lumieres - 2 Indian Pink:


EYESHADOWS: see above;

EYEPENCIL: I used the Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner by Rimmel, colour Brown;

MASCARA: the Pinaud Creme mascara, colour black;   

EYESHADOW PRIMER: the Advanced Eye Fix Primer by Elizabeth Arden.

Now, now,
it's time to show you my very first nail art.
Ok, I've never used a dotting tool before.
I don't now why the dots are not align well, btw I'm very satisfied by the final result.
Of course I'd like to improve myself!!!
-As a base I used the Mavala Platinum Marble n° 175, which is a damn fluid pearly greyish nail polish: I have applied 3-4 coats!
Fortunately it is possible to apply thin uniform layers and the final result is ok.
- over the Mavala I applied a dark rose stripe using the Malva n° 659 by Deliplus Efecto Gel (here the swatches).
-For the dots:  a deep chocolate-bronze by kiko number 374 + the  Bronze Sweet Nail Polish number S098 by Born Pretty store, you can find it here and the swatches here.
As top coat I used the usual the Maybelline Express Manicure.
Here the result, do you like it?! =)







So, that's all !!!
Have a wonderful day,
kisses
Marghe

p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)


p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter! 


18 comments:

  1. Awww, congrats on your first nail art - it's beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty hazy pink eye look. Impressed with the nail art, my hands are not steady enough to do that sort of thing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear Clare! It's not easy to have steady hands, really. But I have to say that doing nail art relaxes me a lot! Thanks a lot for your kind comment :*

      Delete
  3. I love your nails style with this look. You look amazing Marghe. happy day dear! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear Amira! I'm so glad you like these nails! =)
      Kisses

      Delete
  4. Cute nail art :) I like it :)
    And the look of your eyes is pretty, I like this shade a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks a lot dear Aneta! This evening I think I'll apply a dark blue, maybe =)
      Kisses

      Delete
  5. Beautiful makeup and I love your nail art too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty eyes Marghe, I like this look :-D

    And well done, I'm loving your nail art too :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks a lot dear Ananka! I must admit that doing nail art has a powerful relaxing effect, especially after an exhausting day!
      Kisses!

      Delete
  7. The nail art is fab...love it! I really also really love the simpleness of this eye makeup look...it is so pretty.

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks a lot dear Keisha!!! You're a sweetheart!
      Kisses

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Grazie mille cara!!! E' la mia primissima...di molte altre spero!
      Un abbraccio

      Delete
  9. The eye makeup is so beautiful, I'd never thought of wearing pink eyeshadow before but this one truly does look elegant on you :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete