Saturday, October 3, 2015

Violet & Blue Eye MakeUp + Diamonds on Black simple Nail Art

Hi dear!
Finally is Saturday, a relaxing day for me and hope the same for you!
In this post I'm showing a look from the just ended week, 
not a brown/nude one, but super colourful, using, even this time the 88 colours palette by Zoeva.
At the end, there's also the manicure/nail art of the week. I bought my first black nail polish (!!!) with a very clear idea in my mind, eheh!




88 colours palette by Zoeva



EYESHADOWS: see above;

EYEPENCIL: I used the Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner by Rimmel, colour Brown;

EYELINER: the Super Colour Eyeliner number 103 in colour Dark Brown by Kiko.

MASCARA: the Pinaud Creme mascara, colour black;   


EYESHADOW PRIMER: the Advanced Eye Fix Primer by Elizabeth Arden.

Here the simple nail art.
I used:
- Black Out nail polish n°800 by Rimmel, 60 seconds. 
the Flormar 394 Golden Orchid.









So, do you like this mani?
Personally, I'm super satisfied by the result,
it is very classy =)
Black is very pretty on nails and I have many other combos to do now!!!
Kisses dear, hope you'll have a serene week end!
Marghe

p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)


p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter! 


12 comments:

  1. Lovely holo dots! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes on black are just fabulous!
      Thanks a lot dear! =)

      Delete
  2. Preciosos los tonos morados para los ojos. Y el color de uñas me encanta para el Otoño. Un beso.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias Angeles por tu comentario! Un beso!! =)

      Delete
  3. Wow, gorgeous eye make up! I love it :) Pretty shades.
    And I like your mani, it looks elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh lala, you are ready for a night out :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uh yeah, that's some cool nail art there. Beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous purple eyes and lovely nail art. :-D

    ReplyDelete