Saturday, March 19, 2016

Green Eye MakeUp + Purple Chrome Nails

Hi dear!
I'm back with another green make up! 
At the end of the post you can see my manicure of the week,
which does not match exactly this look =)
Here the eye make up:









this mint green by Kiko number 109


EYESHADOWS: see above;

EYEPENCILI used the Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner by Rimmel, colour Brown;

MASCARA: Ceramide Lash Extending Treatment Mascara in Black By Elizabeth Arden; 

EYESHADOW PRIMER: the Advanced Eye Fix Primer by Elizabeth Arden.

For the nails I used the wonderful duochrome gray & violet by Flormar 'Chrome Purple' n° 148. It is very easy to apply and it dries quite rapidly. It is work friendly but after some days I felt the necessity to change colour! :P
In one nail you can see an experiment. As a base I applied the Flormar 'Black Dot' n° 05 (wonderful nail polish, soon I will show you all nails, you can see a preview on my instagram @die_zauberin_zebulon). I stamped on it with my beloved  Born Pretty L024 Nail Art Stamp Template - Flower Theme. 
For stamping I used the usual Stampy black 02 by Essence.
But I'm not sure I like the result. The black dots underneath give an idea of messy.




Thanks for your visit and all your nice comments,
 Kisses 
Marghe

p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)


p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter and on Instagram! 


https://www.instagram.com/die_zauberin_zebulon/

33 comments:

  1. Lovely eyes, I love the 'army' touch in this shade. And a nice mani! I see stamping really interests you :) I think it would be better without the dots, but it's all a matter of experiments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aneta, thanks to you I became a stamping addict!!! Ehehe can't stop myself now :D
      Yes it's important to experiment, always! =)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful eye makeup - and polish too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful shimmer in the Chrome Purple :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear Irina! Yes that shimmer is very interesting =)

      Delete
  4. molto cairno il trucco. ti sta benissimo. soprattutto il mascara è sempre perfetto. forse ci sarei andata un po'più pesante con l'ombretto. quello smalto è meraviglioso, incredibilmente bello, lo adoro! ma sei svizzera?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie mille Ghila! Quello smalto merita, prossimamente voglio provare a stamparci su col nero magari!
      Sono Italiana! Un abbraccio! =)

      Delete
  5. hi Marghe once again very lovely. Nice look for Spring time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing makeup, green suits you very much :)
    Also I love this shimmery purple polish, it looks incredibly nice
    Have a nice Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely eye makeup and I like the nail p;olish shade here :)

    --Sony

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear! It is really a particular shade! I enjoyed a lot wearing it for some days =)

      Delete
  8. I love the green shadow.. and the nail polish inspired me to paint my nail..

    thanks for your comment.. you motivational comment inspires me to do more better works in future.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm so glad to hear this!!! Thank you so much for stopping by=) Can't wait to see your nails painted! =)

      Delete
  9. I love the shade of your eyes! Follow! Now waiting for U:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, you're very talented dear :)

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning eye makeup! And I love the mani, the accent nail rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful make up look! I love green eyeshadows! I love the nail art too, that is such a pretty colour and it looks great with the nail art :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear! =) That green eyeshadow is a passepartout! =)

      Delete
  13. Gostei de tudo, o esmalte é bem bonito.


    Bjim ...
    blog Usei Hoje

    ReplyDelete
  14. Quel Flormar è davvero interessante, lo shimmer mi intriga moltissimo!
    Del trucco mi piace molto l'abbinamento verde/marrone, invece.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ciao, grazie mille! Quello smalto merita, ha dei bei riflessi, pero' ti confesso che dopo qualche giorno stufa un po'! :P
      Un abbraccio

      Delete
  15. nice green eye makeup :) I really like that duochrome nail polish too. Great job on the stamping! I also think it's fun having the pinky as the accent nail for a change. I just followed you on IG :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear Stephanie! I'm so glad we can follow each other on ig too!!! =)

      Delete
  16. Que hermoso el duocromo de flomar, es un dupe muy bueno del paradoxal de chanel.
    Por otro lado, no me canso de decirte lo bien que le quedan los tonos verdes a tus ojos!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That green eye shadow is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete