Saturday, October 22, 2016

Matte Smokey Eye MakeUp using Karaja Color Emotion Palette n° 7

Hi dear!
This is a look I wore this week at work,
I simply used 2 matte eyeshadows, a dark gray and a white (in reality a very light gray) and a shimmery copper-eye pencil on the water-line!
I created this look in no more than 5-10 min.









EYESHADOWS: Karaja Color Emotion palettes n° 7, Lip and Eyes Palette, 3 Dimensional colours for a luminous, vibrant effect;

EYEPENCIL:I used the Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner by Rimmel, colour Brown;

MASCARA: Maybelline 3X volum'express;  

EYESHADOW PRIMER: the Advanced Eye Fix Primer by Elizabeth Arden.

That's all for today. Thanks for all your nice comments!

Kisses
Marghe

p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)


p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter! 



14 comments: