Sunday, November 6, 2016

Blue Liner Eye MakeUp

Hi dear!!!
I'm back with a simple look,
ideal for a Monday morning... for example!
And even this time I used the eyeshadows from the little palette by Kiko.
Here some photos:












Infinity Eyeshadows by Kiko 

218 Avorio Macroperlato *
275 Electric Blue *
274 Mat Light Sea Blue 
215 Sparkling Brown*





EYESHADOWS: see above;

EYEPENCIL: no one;

MASCARA: Maybelline 3X volum'express;  

EYESHADOW PRIMER: the Advanced Eye Fix Primer by Elizabeth Arden.


That's all for today,
thanks for all the nice comments!
See you soon!
Kisses
Marghe

p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)


p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter! 




21 comments:

  1. Simple is pretty too. I did navy blue eyes similar to these from your latest post today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear Aneta! I really like to see your eye make ups!
      A big hug!!! =)

      Delete
  2. I agree with A.notcopyacat, I think this is really beautiful in a subtle and timeless way, its very classy looking :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful look Marghe :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely eye makeup as usual. BTW I have a international giveaway happening on my Instagram account. It ends tomorrow so check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh your simple look too is utterly gorgeous! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very subtle and pretty, I like the blue color too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear Andrea!, I'm so glad you like it! =)

      Delete