Monday, November 14, 2016

Natural Eye MakeUp + Manicure using F.U.N. Laquer Blessing (H)

Hi dear!!!
Here a look ideal for a Monday morning ;)
All the eyeshadows used are by Karaja Make Up.
Here some photos:


-











EYESHADOWS: Karaja Color Emotion palette n° 8, Lip and Eyes Palette, 3 Dimensional colours for a luminous, vibrant effect;

EYEPENCIL:no one;

MASCARA: Maybelline 3X volum'express;  


EYESHADOW PRIMER: the Advanced Eye Fix Primer by Elizabeth Arden.

***
Today I have also a manicure to show you!
As a base I used Blessing (H) by F.U.N. Laquer, multichrome polish for New Year 2015. It is a pretty multichrome with inside tons of holographic glitters!
In the photos above it seems only green (in the version with stamping), but in reality is also violet, depending on the perspective.
Then for the stamping (Born Pretty L024 Nail Art Stamp Template - Flower Theme) I used the white stamp me! white by Essence (Stampy nail polish).
Then I added some lime rhinestones.
Here some photos without an with stamping:








Do you like this manicure?
Thanks for your visit and all your nice comments,
 Kisses 
Marghe

p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)


p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter and on Instagram! 


https://www.instagram.com/die_zauberin_zebulon/

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this polish is amazing! I like the stamping too, you can do it! Eyes look pretty as usual :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear Aneta! Yes, it is very pretty!! And I have bought also a new stamper (the Über chic one) and I'm enjoying myself a lot using it! Thanks a lot for your comment! Smuack

      Delete
  2. I love the subtle look - and of course I like this polish, it's so alive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's some really cool looking nails! And I love the lashes, wow! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Subtle and gorgeous eyes :-D

    And wow that polish amazing mani :-D <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful multichrome polish! :) great everyday eye makeup look too!

    ReplyDelete