Thursday, December 22, 2016

Serum - Diadermine - N°110 Super Serum de Belleza Renovador de Juventud Cara y Cuello

Hi dear,
today let's talk about this serum, by the brand Diadermine.
I bought it time ago, one year, but I saved the box and the empty bottle since I was thinking to do a review. Now I finally got rid of it! Ahaha! :D

So let's go to the point, does it work?
Well, for me no. I mean, I didn't noticed any change in the appearance of my skin. This serum is not hydrating and nourishing, and during the period I was using it, I had to apply additional cream... So, I can't imagine the result on an older skin than mine, maybe with other problems!

I take a look to the ingredients, there are many many things in it. Here below you can find a list of some of them.

Final remarks: I bought it once and I don't think I will try other products of this brand. After an entire bottle I didn't appreciate any visible effects..I paid it circa 5€.

My rate: 5/10


What about the ingredients?
Taurine
Panthenol
Hydrolyzed wheat protein
Hydrolyzed yest protein
Hydrolyzed soy protein
Arginine
Proline
Sodium Hyaluronate
Trilinolein
Trilein
Tripalmitin
Trilinolenin
Tristearin
Triarachidin
Hydrogenated Castor Oil










Have you ever tried Diadermine products?
Do you like them?
Let me know!

That's all for today,
thanks for all the nice comments!
See you soon!
Kisses
Marghe



p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)




p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter and on Instagram! 


https://www.instagram.com/die_zauberin_zebulon/

7 comments:

  1. I have never tried any products like this before. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear Ananka =) For example the Nivea serum seems to work better, but in general I prefer to use oils, I will talk about natural oils soon =)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi dear Aneta, I don't know if this brand is sold exclusively in Spain..

      Delete
  3. I never use any such products, but I know it's very disappointing!

    ReplyDelete