Monday, December 12, 2016

Sparkling Gray Eye MakeUp using the Wonder Vision palette by Smashbox

Hi dear! 
I am back with a look I was wearing time ago at work. This time the colours are grays, pinks...not yellows, greens like past days.
At work it is not always comfortable wearing too much vivid colors... so, let's add some sparkle, just to avoid being too much boring!
Here some photos:











EYESHADOWS: see above;

EYEPENCILno one;

MASCARA: Maybelline 3X volum'express;  

EYESHADOW PRIMER: the Advanced Eye Fix Primer by Elizabeth Arden.

That's all for today,
thanks for all the nice comments!
See you soon!

Kisses
Marghe



p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)





p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter and on Instagram! 


https://www.instagram.com/die_zauberin_zebulon/


9 comments: