Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Pink Eye MakeUp

Hi dear!
This is the make I was wearing yesterday, a Monday eye make up! :D
The expression is typical of Monday's mornings! Sorry :D
For this look I used an old palette, the Yves Saint Laurent Ombres 5 Lumieres - 2 Indian Pink, so here a pink make up!






palette by Yves Saint Laurent Ombres 5 Lumieres - 2 Indian Pink:


EYESHADOWS: see above;

EYEPENCILGraphic Ritual Kajal & Eyeliner 04 by Kiko (blue eyeliner);

MASCARA: Astor Big & Beautiful Zig Zag Mascara;  

EYESHADOW PRIMER: the Advanced Eye Fix Primer by Elizabeth Arden.


That's all for today,
thanks for all the nice comments!
See you soon!

Kisses
Marghe


p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)




p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter and on Instagram! 



https://www.instagram.com/die_zauberin_zebulon/

24 comments:

  1. La paletita es preciosa y el look también me gusta mucho.

    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ficou bom.
    Usa sempre bem colorido, acho bonito.

    Bjim...
    >>blog Usei Hoje<<
    >>Instagram<<

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very pretty, dear. I would love to see your makeup collection one day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhh this is a good request ehehe :D
      I have to take note:D
      A big hug

      Delete
  4. Very beautiful palette by Yves Saint Laurent :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me encanta la paleta de colores que has utilizado son divinos!!Bss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola preciosa! Si es una paleta de coleccion! :D
      Un abrazo

      Delete
  6. Que maximo amo essa cor paleta com cores linda, obrigado pela visita.
    Blog: https://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola preciosa! Gracias por pasarte! Si los colores de esta paleta son super bonitos.

      Delete
  7. Great blog. I like it ;). I follow you in Instagram and google friend connect. Do you like follow me? Thanks. Kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear! Nice to meet you =) Thanks for your comment

      Delete
  8. and twitter too. quevidamasfacil //@quevidamasfacil.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow dear, amazing make up look ! :O
    I'm now following you, how about follow for follow? ^_^
    limitededitionlady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Muy bonito, un look suave y romántico. Un beso

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like this one a lot, romantic feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like your casual looking make-up!

    ReplyDelete