Sunday, July 16, 2017

Chocolate Eye MakeUp

Hi dear!
This is another make up created with my old 88 colors palette by Zoeva. I mixed together 3 different browns and here the result!








88 Colors palette by Zoeva



EYESHADOWS: see above;

EYEPENCILEspresso Eye Pencil by Elizabeth Arden, a very pretty and resistant dark brown eye pencil;

MASCARA: Extra Sculpt Volume mascara by Kiko;;  

EYESHADOW PRIMER: the Advanced Eye Fix Primer by Elizabeth Arden.


That's all for today,
thanks for all the nice comments!
See you soon!

Kisses
Marghe



p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)




p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter and on Instagram! 


https://www.instagram.com/die_zauberin_zebulon/

24 comments:

  1. That is so beautiful, sweetie :) Have a great Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suits your eye colour so well!
    Have a good Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pues me gusta mucho. Son las sombras que más suelo utilizar.

    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me encanta, es un estilo que me va mucho. Un beso

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Eye Make up! Perfect for the Summer Time :)

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love you're long lashes and the mix of the brown shades came out very good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear Andrea! I'm so glad you like it! ♡

      Delete