Friday, September 22, 2017

Eyeliner Eye MakeUp Look using Pupa 503 Made to Last Eye Pencil

Hi dear!
There are periods during which my creativity is at minimum levels, thankfully in August I've been in a Pupa outlet (in the Franciacorta outlet) and I bought some colourful eye pencils.
Using these eye pencils is possible to add a touch of colour and start well the day!
Here the make up created using the Pupa Made to Last 503, a long lasting automatic eye pencil. It is waterproof and the sharpener is included. A full optional eye pencil! Ahah!
The colour is wonderful, maybe the texture a little bit dry.
My rating: 7.5/10
Price: circa 2 € (outlet price)
Here some photos:






EYESHADOWS: no one;

EYEPENCIL: see above;


MASCARA: The Astor Muse Style, Big & Beautiful, ultra black, lash sculpting mascara: I have some problems using this mascara, in the sense that it is difficult to be precise with its brush and the product smudges easily and at the end of the day I seem a panda...horrible effect!!!;  

EYESHADOW PRIMER: no one.



That's all for today,
thanks for all the nice comments!
See you soon!

Kisses
Marghe


p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)




p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter and on Instagram! 



https://www.instagram.com/die_zauberin_zebulon/

17 comments:

  1. What a lovely colour! I would love to go to a Pupa outlet one day, it sounds like fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie! A Pupa outlet is a marvellous place where to go..with lots of nail polishes, make up and also skin care, but I've never tried skin care products By Pupa....
      A big hug

      Delete
  2. Qué original!! Nunca se me habría ocurrido delinear con ese color. Un beso

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Es un color muy interesante, me encantó a mi también! Un abrazo!

      Delete
  3. This is such a fun shade, I really like it with your eye colour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me gusta mucho el resultado con tu color verde de ojos. Te ha quedado estupendo. Un besito.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yo también tengo problemas con esta máscara de Astor.

    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a bright fun pop of colour!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great colour, making your eye pop.

    www.glamourzone.org

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww...What a fresh and funky look. Love your eyes. This shade suits you a lot my dear. :-)

    ReplyDelete