Saturday, September 30, 2017

Hair Products - Pantene PRO-V B7 Spray Fibro-Rinforzante

Hi dear!
Last year (...) I bought this spray for hair by Pantene.
I think that it would have helped my hair being more beautiful and strong, but it acts only drying my hair. 
So, I'm very disappointed! I was expecting something more by Pantene, which is a brand to which I associate good quality.
Unfortunately, the second ingredient is alcohol...that's why it dries so much my hair.
My rating: 0/10
Price: about 3 €
I would not buy it again for sure!


Pantene Pro V Age Protect 7 Fibro Reinforcing Spray 150 ml



Aqua
Alcohol Denat
VP/VA Copolymer
PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil
Glycerin
Polyquaternium-16
Parfum
Cetrimonium Chloride
Isopropyl Alcohol
Panthenol
Panthenyl Ethyl Ether
Hexyl Cinnamal
Linalool
Butylphenyl Methylpropional
Benzyl Salicylate
Limonene
Amyl Cinnamal
Biotin
Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde
Citronellol
Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone
Citric Acid


Have you ever heard of this product?
Thanks for your visit and all your nice comments,

 Kisses 
Marghe

p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)


p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter and on instagram! 


https://www.instagram.com/die_zauberin_zebulon/

3 comments:

  1. Oh, that`s a shame it didn`t work, I would also expect good quality from Pantene...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soemtimes I use spray Pantene Aqua Light

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard about this product before but it surely doesn't sound like something that my hair would like. :)

    ReplyDelete