Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Brown Liner Eye MakeUp Look using Too Faced Eyeshadows

Hi dear!
I've always been a little bit reluctant wearing liners since they make appear my eyes smaller, and you know, I wear glasses for my myopia, so... But I like to experiment new make up looks so this time I've opted for a blended liner!
Here some photos: 











Palette Paris Au Naturale by Too Faced:




EYESHADOWS: see above;

EYEPENCILEspresso Eye Pencil by Elizabeth Arden, a very pretty and resistant dark brown eye pencil;

MASCARA: The Astor Muse Style, Big & Beautiful, ultra black, lash sculpting mascara;   

EYESHADOW PRIMER: the Advanced Eye Fix Primer by Elizabeth Arden.


That's all for today,
thanks for all the nice comments!
See you soon!

Kisses
Marghe


p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)




p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter and on Instagram! 

https://www.instagram.com/die_zauberin_zebulon/

17 comments:

  1. Your lashes are beautiful, I need to try The Astor Muse Style. Great make-up dear. Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear Andrea! It is not a bad mascara, but the brush is not the best I ever used..the Maybelline 3 x in my opinion is the best ever, for the definition, the colour, the volume and the brush.
      A big hug

      Delete
    2. Hi dear Andrea! It is not a bad mascara, but the brush is not the best I ever used..the Maybelline 3 x in my opinion is the best ever, for the definition, the colour, the volume and the brush.
      A big hug

      Delete
  2. Great eye makeup!
    Very nice blog, I followed, would you follow mine back too? ♥
    http://recenzjella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it a lot, it looks gorgeous, sweetie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this look is very nice, I hope it turned out well with glasses aswell!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahah sweetie! Yes, all considered has turned out well, even though this kind of make up look always tends to close my sight. A big hug Emma!

      Delete
  5. Looks great Marghe, I like the cooper. You suit it well :-D

    ReplyDelete