Friday, December 22, 2017

Bath Salts - Agua de Colonia Concentrada Álvarez Gómez

Hi dear!
I'm back with new bath salts recently terminated! As I said I use these perfumed salts for my feet hygiene. These ones in particular are so perfumed...and this perfume is so fresh, it smells like mint but also citrus fruits. It is great!
There is a complete line of beauty products by Álvarez Gómez enriched with this pleasant cologne and it could be a great idea to combine the salts, the cologne and the liquid soap (for example) for a great gift.
My rating:9/10
Price:4/5 euros (too much!)






Thanks for your visit and all your nice comments,
 Kisses 
Marghe

p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)


p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter and on instagram! 


https://www.instagram.com/die_zauberin_zebulon/

7 comments: