Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Christmas Eye MakeUp using the KiKo New Smart Cult Palette, 01 Matte Revolution

Hi dear!
I'm back with a new make up look using the kiko New Smart Cult Palette, the one with matte shades. This time I used the deep green and the coppery/reddish brown. A lot of mascara, the right eye pencil and we you are ready to go to a dinner out with your husband or with the family.
I thought this look for these festivities, maybe for the Christmas dinner. I would combine this eye make up with a burgundy lipstick like this one by Collistar.
Here some photos:











New Smart Cult Palette, 01 Matte Revolution



EYESHADOWS: see above;

EYEPENCILEspresso Eye Pencil by Elizabeth Arden, a very pretty and resistant dark brown eye pencil;

MASCARAMaybelline 3X volum'express

EYESHADOW PRIMER: the Advanced Eye Fix Primer by Elizabeth Arden. 


That's all for today,
thanks for all the nice comments!
See you soon!

Kisses
Marghe


p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)



p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter and on Instagram! 


https://www.instagram.com/die_zauberin_zebulon/

26 comments:

  1. I just love the way you used the colours sweetie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precioso y potencia el color de tus ojos. Un beso

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful eye makeup, As i always say, you have gorgeous eyes.
    https://clickbystyle.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The greenish colour is perfect for you, I think.
    Have a good day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear! I like green a lot! Thanks for your comment!

      Delete
  5. Que paleta com cores maravilhosas amei a make, Obrigado pela visita.
    Blog:https://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    ReplyDelete
  6. This eye makeup with the green shades is absolutely perfect and I could imagine it would fit also to my colour of my eyes :) Thanks for sharing!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would like to see a green eye makeup on you sweetie! Smuack!

      Delete
  7. It is very pretty Marghe :-D And I agree would be ideal for the festivities :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful make up Dear, great shades:)
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its gorgeous as usual...post video tutorials so I can learn from you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sweetie! Thanks a lot for your comment! ;)
      Smuack

      Delete
    2. Hi sweetie! Thanks a lot for your comment! ;)
      Smuack

      Delete
  10. That's a nice make up and the palette looks very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your eyes are looking so attractive. Love your look. :)

    ReplyDelete