Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Deospray Extra Dry 48h by Cien, Lidl

Hi dear! In this review I will report my very bad experience with this Cien deodorant. Unfortunately it causes irritation and pricking in the armpits area. It is not good at all!
I noticed that the above effects have disappeared only suspending this deodorant...
I paid it about 0.99 €.
I will NOT surely buy it again!
More information about the ingredients below:



Using the bio dizioario online I checked some ingredients...take a look here:


Cycloheptasloxane are basically volatile silicons (Anticaking Agent; Skin-Conditioning Agent - Emollient; Solvent; SKIN CONDITIONING)
 Aluminum Chlorohydrate, read here,
Disteardimonium hectorite an ingredient based on naturally occurring clay mineral hectorite; this ingredient is used as a thickening agent.
Propylene glycol, read here.
And of coarse there is also the perfume, that can be the cause of the irritation.
What do you think of this ingredient list?
Have you ever tried this deodorant?
Let me know! 
Thanks for your visit and all your nice comments,
 Kisses 
Marghe

p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)


p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter and on instagram! 


https://www.instagram.com/die_zauberin_zebulon/

7 comments:

  1. That doesn't sound nice at all! I'm glad it's off the shelves now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the brand from Lidl but never tried this one. I only use Sanex roll-ons as I find sprays don't really work for me! I have used a few Cien products, shower stuff and never have any issues.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am using the Cien Natural Minerals Roll-on deodorant at the moment and I LOVE it.
    I don't know yours though.
    Have a good evening

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds it didn't suit your skin. But also I can see some harsh ingredients. So it looks an OK products only for those whose skin is not sensitive. Nice review. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried Cien roll-on and it didnt protect my armpits for, I dont know, approximately 20hours, which isnt even near the marketed 48h. Also it was hard to apply. It costed 1.3 euros, but I wont buy it ever again.

    ReplyDelete