Friday, December 15, 2017

Serum - Nivea Cellular Anti-Age Concentrated Skin-Refining Serum

Hi dear!
Today I will review this serum by Nivea, the Cellular Anti-Age Concentrated Skin-Refining Serum. The bottle contains 40 ml of product, and in my case it has been enough for almost 3 weeks, using it every day before going to bed all over the face and on the neck.
The pump action bottle is very practical.
I don't like the fact that once this serum is absorbed...and I continue to massage skin...appears a solid residual. I'm sure that something similar has happened to you too. I think that is due to the silicon as second ingredient in the list.
The positive side of all this story, is that, all considered, there are some good results. After finishing this bottle, face appears well hydrated and refined.
My rating: 7/10
Price: about 13 €
I will not buy it again...too much silicone.
Here some photos and more information below:




Ciclomethicone > is a silicone-based cyclic compound (read here an interesting review)
Polymethylsilsesquioxane > another silicone...
Methylpropanediol > a solvent (read here for more info)
1-Methylhydantoin-2-Imide > Creatinine > Skin conditioning active that lightens/brightens the skin
Dimethiconol > another silicone

Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract > anti-oxidant (read this review)




Thanks for your visit and all your nice comments,
 Kisses 
Marghe

p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)


p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter and on instagram! 


https://www.instagram.com/die_zauberin_zebulon/

6 comments:

  1. Sounds alright, but I have never used a product like this before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know that Nivea has Anti-aging serum, it looks really good.Thanks for sharing.
    https://clickbystyle.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the honest review! I think for that price it is really good!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know Nivea made products like this either! :D Great review, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh it's very costly and how could a silicon be useful for a skin?? You'r review is very genuine. Good job dear. :-)

    ReplyDelete