Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Stormy Eye Make Up

Hi,
today I created this dark blue eye make up using the Light Impulse eyeshadow palette which belongs to kiko's Elegant Shades Collection. 
Here the result:

Here the eyeshadow palette:
In this eye make up I've used the last row (completely), the brighter colour in the first row and near the tear duct I used a little bit of the cold lilac in the second row, just to make some contrast!
The dark blue I used contains some nice blue glitters but they disappear completely when you applied the eyeshadow! In fact, as you can see in the first photo, the look appears to be absolutely matte! =)
Anyway, I think this is not a so bad palette. Colours are quite pigmented and they blend well.

Summarizing, for this look I used:

EYESHADOWS: from the palette above;

EYE PENCIL: multiplay Pupa colour 02 (great colour even if the line doesn't last as promised!)

MASCARA: the falsies volum'express by Maybelline (great mascara!)

a good make up to every one!
kisses


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4763995/?claim=73aukea88z6">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

2 comments:

  1. mi piacciono molto i tuoi make up occhi!
    complimenti!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies


    1. grazie =) Mi dà il buon umore mettermi un pò di colore addosso la mattina!!

      Delete