Thursday, January 2, 2014

Peacock Eye MakeUp

Hi !!!
First of all HAPPY NEW YEAR my dear, 
I hope you'll have a new year full of happiness and serenity,
full of curiosity and ideas,
full of creativity and discoveries!

Here the first look oh the year... NOT a pinky-violet look like the last ones !!! XD

Today I've opted for a blue-green-and-a-little-of-grey make up, which reminds me a peacock, what does remind you?
 Here some photos:






















Here the ingredients of this look:

1) The warm palette by Zoeva, from this palette I took the grey (applied along the socket-line)



2) The  palette by Yves Saint Laurent, Ombres 5 Lumières,  Jardin de Minuit n°11 (I applied the deep blue underneath):



3) Emerald Lamé by L'Oréal, La Couleur Infallible number 022 (used as an eyeliner):




EYESHADOWS:see above;

MASCARA: the FULL EXPOSURE mascara by Smashbox, as you can see it defines very well each lash. I think it gives even some volume; 

EYESHADOW BASE: the Elizabeth Arden one;



EYE PENCIL: no eyepencil;



Thanks for staying a while here, I'm so happy to receive your visit.
Have a wonderful day,
let's see next time!!!
Kisses
Marghe

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4763995/?claim=73aukea88z6">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

8 comments:

  1. Hey Wish you a very happy new year Swwetheart
    This eye makeup is very pretty subtle yet sexy
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi dear! =) This time I tried a new shape, I'm so happy you like it!
      kisses
      Marghe

      Delete
  3. Beautiful glitter and shape you created! Peacock looks are so beautiful :) Happy new year darling!

    http://3girlsblog.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear Sylvia,
      thanks a lot =)
      Have a wonderful 2014 too !
      Kisses
      Marghe

      Delete
  4. Bellissime sfumature! Ricordano proprio i colori del pavone, e con il colore dei tuoi occhi si accordano benissimo; complimenti cara Marghe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ciao cara Eva !!! Grazie mille, sono contenta che anche a te ricordi un pavone!
      un abbraccio,
      Marghe

      ps. l'ombretto verde di L'Oreal è una forza della natura!!!

      Delete