Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Sunset Eye Make up

Hi,
today I've realized this eye make up using the great Sleek Sunset palette.
Now, I present here the result:



I'm a fan of these palettes, beacause they're not only cheap but also really pigmented and the result is always amazing!
Here the Sunset palette, Which I used a lot:


Definately, what I used for this make up?

EYESHADOWS: as I said before from the Sleek Sunset Palette.

EYESHADOW BASE: I use the Elizabeth Arden advanced eye fix primer. This base is simply portentous, it costs a lot but it's worth it! I emphasize the fact that, when aplied, this base has to be heated a bit between your fingers and then make sure it will absorbed well, so that your make up will last all day!

MASCARA: Maybelline, Volum'Express the falsies, simply a great mascara!

EYE PENCIL: a black one by Maybelline,great intensity and duration.


A good make up to everyone!!! =)

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4763995/?claim=73aukea88z6">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

3 comments: