Saturday, March 2, 2013

Experimental Eye Make Up

Hi, today I created this look!
I used the foolish long lasting stick eyeshadow by Kiko number 11! I said foolish because it's a very gaudy colour! I love it! 
Anyway, this colour in stick is very durable, generally it lasts every day without base.
For creating the feather effect I brushed randomly a black fluid eyeliner! XD
Here the result:






What I used for this look?

EYESHADOW: a very nice blue from the Light Impulse Eyeshadow Palette  Elegant Shades Collection number 02 (I used this colour over the eye pencil). 
EYE PENCIL: The Multiplay by Pupa number 02(read here for more info) and   Multiplay 09 by Pupa (read here for more info);
MASCARA:the Falsies by Maybelline;
EYESHADOW BASE:the Kiko one (read here).


Stay tuned!

kisses =)

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4763995/?claim=73aukea88z6">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

5 comments: