Thursday, August 22, 2013

Ultramarine Lime Red Pink Eye MakeUp

Hi!
Today I realized this look:








Here the eyeshadows  used:

1) This wonderful matte dark pink by Madina Vintage Memories ( as I promised I re-took the photo of this eyeshadow!) ;


2) a shimmery (but-not-too-much) white ( it is not exactly a white, this is a sort of veeery pale shimmery rose) by Madina, also this one from the Vintage Memories Collection;


3) a matte violet by Pupa Pupa color pop 03 all over the eyelid(here another make up where I used this eyeshadow )


4) the super acid green-yellow by kiko all over the eyelid  (here another look with this eyeshadow)...




EYESHADOWS:see above;

MASCARA:the Falsies by Maybelline; 

EYE PENCIL:the expression kajal by Maybelline brown 38;


EYESHADOW BASE:Elizabeth Arden eye primer (more info here);

Thanks for staying here a while, I'm really happy to read your comments! 
Kisses
Marghe


p.s. here some music:



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4763995/?claim=73aukea88z6">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>



14 comments:

  1. wow!! I loved the colors you have used. It looks so beautiful!! :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grazie per la musica! Abbinamento sofisticato e bellissimo, posso portarlo anche in ufficio tutto il giorno :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. grazie cara =)
      I colori pastello danno luce al viso e sono facilmente portabili... ovviamente poi son sempre gusti =)
      Un abbraccio,
      Marghe

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear, for the nails I used the Kiko 374 and gold fever by Essence,
      kisses
      Marghe

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear Aditi for stopping by,
      kisses
      Marghe

      Delete
  5. wow...that's very pretty dear..
    following you :)

    my recent one :http://www.indianbeautyforever.com/2013/08/eye-makeup-with-no-7-stay-perfect-eye.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by dear,
      see you soon,
      kisses
      Marghe

      Delete
  6. Wow lovely choice of shadows...
    You got beautiful lashes :)
    Following you via GFC & wud love to invite you to check out my blog too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear, I added you too =)
      have a nice day ,
      kisses
      Marghe

      Delete